At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about making people smile. That’s why we’ll refund the cost of your £39 impression kit if your registered UK dentist determines our clear aligner treatment isn't suitable for you.
Your custom-made SmileDirectClub clear aligners can be returned within the first 30 days of your Smile Plan if you’re not happy for any reason, and all payments you’ve made for your aligners will be refunded. (Your “Smile Plan” is what we call your treatment plan—from approval and acceptance of your treatment to using your aligners every month.) It’s that simple, and we’re that confident. Just remember, you’re responsible for any shipping charges when returning your clear aligners and return the clear aligners within the 30-day time period. The 30-day time period begins the day your clear aligner shipment is delivered.
How to make a claim under this Return Policy
Please follow these steps when returning your aligners:
- Pack your unused aligners. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories if possible.
- Let us know you’re planning to make a claim under this Return Policy by emailing CustomerCare@SmileDirectClub.co.uk with your order number.
- Send to: Attn: SmileDirectClub XPO Logistics, Lower Tuffley Lane, Gloucester, GL2 5DP
- For proof of delivery, please use a courier with tracking like FedEx for all returns. We are not responsible for any aligners lost while being returned to us.
Please follow these steps when claiming under your Club Warranty:
- Please call our Customer Care team at 0800 047 8666 for more information regarding your Club Warranty. You will be responsible for the cost of calling our Customer Care team.
Once we receive and process your return, we’ll email you to let you know your refund has been issued. You’ll typically see your refund on your credit card statement within 5 to 10 days of processing, depending on your financial institution.
If you received a faulty product, please call our Customer Care team at 0800 047 8666 to request a replacement at no extra charge. You need to do so as soon as you discover the fault and no later than one week after identifying such fault. You may be asked to supply photos of the faulty product for quality control purposes, and so we can confirm that there is a fault with the product.
You want a straighter smile, and we want to help you get it. To achieve your desired results, you must closely follow the Smile Plan from your registered UK dentist. This includes:
- Wear your aligners as directed.
- Register your aligners at SmileDirectClub.com /patient-portal; and
- Respond to each 90-day check-in by sending an email with the requested photos.
You must also register your aligners on your customer account at https://SmileDirectClub.co.uk.
If at the end of your treatment plan, having followed these guidelines, you haven’t achieved a smile you love, as presented in your Smile Plan, contact us using the details set out in the "contact us" section so the registered UK dentist can re-evaluate your results. If your registered UK dentist agrees that continuing treatment is appropriate, you may be eligible for additional aligners to continue your journey. SmileDirectClub will work with you through this process to reach the best result. Don’t forget: You need to notify us within 30 days of completing your Smile Plan for this offer to remain valid.
UK Consumer Law
If you are a consumer that purchased clear aligners or signed up to the Smile Plan, you have statutory rights (under UK consumer rights legislation) in relation to your clear aligners and the Smile Plan and those rights are not affected by this Return Policy, which is in addition to your statutory rights. Generally speaking, this means that if defective products are delivered to you (other than minor aesthetic defects), then you are entitled to replacement products or to a full refund if the products remain unused.
This return policy is given by SmileDirectClub UK Ltd. whose principal place of business is at C/O Legalinx Ltd, 1 Fetter Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 1BR.
Last revised July 2019